Single Adjusting Jack PlateBronze and Brass hardware eliminate bindingAdjusts easily by turning one steel boltOffers 4 inches of adjustable Vertical movement6 inches of setbackWeighs 45 lbs225 Maximum Horsepower1 Year unconditional warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made of high strength stainless steel 304L for prolonged salt water use
Jack Plates are the perfect solution for long shaft engines with a short shaft transom!
The engine side holes of the Jack Plate is drilled 1.500 inches higher
than the transom side. Combined with the 4 inches of adjustable vertical
lift you can obtain 5.500 inches at a maximum height to raise your long
shaft engine and make it workable on a short shaft transom boat!
Here are the pre-drilled hole dimensions listed below in inches:
- Pre-drilled holes for 1/2'' stainless hardware
- 12 7/8'' across the top two holes from center to center
- 9 7/8'' across the bottom two holes from center to center
- 8'' of vertical distance between the top holes and bottom mounting holes
your holes do not match this configuration, you can drill into
the aluminum plate. However, by modifying the unit returns will not be
We manufacture all of our Jack Plates on our own equipment at our facility in Taft, TN!
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call us, we want to help you. If we are not here or the line
is busy, leave a message with your contact information and we will get
back with you as soon as possible!