2” Setback Outboard Jet Jack Plate
- Single Adjusting Outboard Jet Jack Plate
- Made of high-strength polished aircraft-quality aluminum
- Adjusts easily by turning one stainless steel bolt
- Bearing Bronze Nut makes adjusting easy and simple, no more seizing up
- Offers 3.50 inches of adjustable vertical movement
- 2 inches of setback
- Weighs 19 lbs
- 115 maximum horsepower
- Performance plate comes standard; for more info on the performance plate, read here
- One-year unconditional warranty against manufacturer defects
- Patent pending
Introducing the all-new Vance Manufacturing JPL4200 2'' setback jack plate! You asked for it, and we listened. This 2-inch motor-mount unit is perfect for fine-tuning your outboard engine height and comes with a standard performance plate mounted on the bottom to prevent water from splashing up inside of the unit to stop it slowing down and losing performance. The engine side holes of the jack plate are drilled 2.25 inches higher than the transom side, which, when combined with the 3.50 inches of adjustable vertical lift, means you can obtain 5.75 inches of maximum height to raise your long-shaft engine and make it workable on a short-shaft transom boat if needed!
The pre-drilled hole dimensions are listed below in inches:
- Pre-drilled holes for 1/2'' stainless hardware
- 12 7/8'' across the top two holes from center to center
- 9 7/8'' across the bottom two holes from center to center
- 8'' of vertical distance between the top holes and bottom mounting holes
If your holes do not match this configuration, you can drill into the aluminum plate. However, if you modify the unit, returns will not be accepted.
We manufacture all of our jack plates on our own equipment at our facility in Taft, TN!
If you have any questions about this 2-inch setback jack plate, please feel free to email or call us; we want to help you. If we are not here or the line is busy, leave a message with your contact information and we will get back with you as soon as possible!
Not sure what size Bolt Kit you need to mount your Vance jack plate to your boat transom? Click here to use our jack plate bolt kit calculator.
Not sure what the Vance Performance Plate is? Click here for lots of info regarding the Vance Performance Plate.
Not sure what the Vance Transom Plate Inside Braces are? Click here for more info.
Not sure which Vance Coating option to choose? Click here for more info.
Perfect for fine-tuning your outboard jet!