Vance JPL4000 6'' Setback Adjustable Outboard Boat Jack Plate
- Made of high strength polished Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Offers 4 inches of adjustable Vertical movement
- 6 inches of setback
- Weighs 20 lbs
- 150 Maximum Horsepower
- 1 Year Unconditional Warranty against manufacturer defects
Jack Plates are the perfect solution for long shaft engines with a short shaft transom! The engine side holes of the Jack Plate is drilled 1.500 inches higher than the transom side. Combined with the 4 inches of adjustable vertical lift you can obtain 5.500 inches at a maximum height to raise your long shaft engine and make it workable on a short shaft transom boat!
Here are the pre-drilled hole dimensions listed below in inches:
- Pre-drilled holes for 1/2'' stainless hardware
- 12 7/8'' across the top two holes from center to center
- 9 7/8'' across the bottom two holes from center to center
- 8'' of vertical distance between the top holes and bottom mounting holes
If your holes do not match this configuration, you can drill into the aluminum plate. However, by modifying the unit returns will not be accepted.
We manufacture all of our Jack Plates on our own equipment at our facility in Taft, TN!
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call us, we want to help you. If we are not here or the line is busy, leave a message with your contact information and we will get back with you as soon as possible!
Edward took time from his day on multiple calls to answer a few different questions I had. He called me back promptly when he did miss my call. The shipping was lightning fast, and the setback plate fits perfect, looks great and performs good. The bolt patterns were dead on. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I will not consider another brand of setback plate due to the service and quality product that I received from Vance. I have already recommended this company to a few friends. Thank you, Keep up the good work Vance!
Great tech help and fast shipping. Just what I needed. Thanks!