Prop to Outboard Jet Conversion (or vice versa)
- Single Adjusting Outboard Jet Jack Plate
- Made of high-strength polished aircraft-quality aluminum
- Adjusts easily by turning one stainless steel bolt
- Offers 7 inches of adjustable vertical movement
- 2 inches of setback
- Two stainless steel automotive grease fittings on each side of unit for smooth engine lifting plate operation
- Weighs 30 lbs
- 60 maximum horsepower
- One-year unconditional warranty against manufacturer defects
- Performance plate comes standard; for more info on the performance plate, read here
- Patent Pending
Introducing the all-new Vance Manufacturing JJP21519 jack plate! This is the perfect unit for someone wanting to convert an engine from prop to jet or vice versa, as it has 7 inches of adjustable vertical lift. We’ve got the answers to all of your questions about using a jack plate with an outboard jet. Adjusting the height is easy and simple — no more having to remove the engine and set it in the right spot for prop or jet. With this unit, you can adjust on the fly! Our performance plate comes standard on the bottom of every unit so that water does not come up inside the unit and spray while your boat is in operation. This prop-to-outboard-jet conversion increases speed and performance and saves you fuel and money.
The pre-drilled hole dimensions are listed below in inches:
- Pre-drilled holes for 1/2'' stainless hardware
- 12 7/8'' across the top two holes from center to center
- 9 7/8'' across the bottom two holes from center to center
- 8'' of vertical distance between the top holes and bottom mounting holes
If your holes do not match this configuration, you can drill into the aluminum plate. However, if you modify the unit, returns will not be accepted.
We manufacture all of our jack plates on our own equipment at our facility in Taft, TN!
If you have any questions about this outboard jet conversion and setback unit, please feel free to email or call us; we want to help you. If we are not here or the line is busy, leave a message with your contact information and we will get back with you as soon as possible!
Not sure what size Bolt Kit you need to mount your Vance jack plate to your boat transom? Click here to use our jack plate bolt kit calculator.
Not sure what the Vance Performance Plate is? Click here for lots of info regarding the Vance Performance Plate.
Not sure what the Vance Transom Plate Inside Braces are? Click here for more info.
Not sure which Vance Coating option to choose? Click here for more info.
Offers over 7 inches of vertical lift!